Friday, January 8, 2010

Regarding the last post

Hello everyone !
My last post created a lot of clamor.I must mention here that it was really unexpected.
Some of my batchmates pointed out some of the following points :-

  • animal - It should not be understood figuratively or in any wrong way.
  • studying their butts off - okay... I should have also mentioned here that some of us (as they say) didn't give a damn to it !

Apart from these two things, I believe that all of us are observant and intelligent enough to understand the incidents in the most appropiate way. I hope you all may like it...

2 comments:

  1. waah waah sahi baat...umda soch
    clamour ka spelling galat hai vaise

    ReplyDelete
  2. In British English, the spelling is clamour...and in US English it is clamor.

    Just like colour in Brit. nd color in US.
    So, it is not a mistake.

    ReplyDelete