Friday, August 14, 2009

My another Poem

I gave my heart to a girl...
Thinking that she would give me hers'
But she just walked away from me
Taking my heart with her
Leaving an empty hole in me
Which caused me so much pain
That I thought my ribcage would break
I looked around but only found
A stone that would fit in that space
The pain I had was unbearable
So I grabbed that stone
And put it in my chest
It's heavier than my heart
And harder than I thought
But it fills the hole and eases the pain
So please don't disgust me saying
I HAVE A HEART OF STONE...


BUT then...
I found some blood over it
I started thinking for its reason
I found that the stone came to senses
because of my dear FRIENDS
Their love was rooted so much deep into my heart
that the stone also felt it and started beating...

I still feel the absence of my heart
But 'm still alive because of my dear FRIENDS.

2 comments: