Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ever since I had that dream...

Ever since I had that dream
I wished it to be mine.
I wished to enjoy its glory
it would be a gift divine.

After that, I never had a dream
I never wanted anything more.
My urge to have that thing
pushed me like never before.

Being restless my soul screamed
still my heart kept pumping.
But my stomach in its fury
demanded something for its story.

I worked hard, and worked a lot
day in and day out, I cherished that dream.
The journey helped me to excel
and motivation was my fuel.

Then the road came to an end.
My run came to a halt.
I saw my prize waiting for me.
And with great honour, I got it all !

It was not a dream anymore
but the journey seemed like one.
I thanked Almighty for everything
and then I slept again...to dream again !

No comments:

Post a Comment