Sunday, May 9, 2010

I came near my dream...

The day I came near my dream,
my heart, started beating fast.
For it knew the true pain,
that my body took with heart!

Days have passed away from the day I had wished
to achieve this dream, to be a winner.
But still I can remember that day,
like a vivid dream from the last night.

I have really worked very hard,
pushed the limits, drew new figures,
fought bravely to relish my passion,
and then I conquered the war like a warrior.

That was the day when I again saw the dream.
This time I was not wishing.
This time my brain was not dreaming.
But with all my senses, I was holding my dream with my hands.

Today, I stand here,
with my head over my shoulders,
for being so brave, for being so persistent,
for having dear God's grace throughout my way,
without whom, I ain't anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment